Sains Tanah - Journal of Soil Science and Agroclimatology (p-ISSN 1412-3606 e-ISSN 2356-1424) with Global Impact Factor 0.601 (2014) is a open access journal (a RoMEO green journal) published by Department of Soil Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Sebelas Maret University that has become a CrossRef Member since July 2014. Therefore, all articles published by this journal will have unique DOI number with parent DOI : 10.15608/stjssa . The journal is published in both printed and online versions.
Sains Tanah has been registered in the OAI database .
Index of this journal :
- Google Scholar
- Indonesian Publication Index (Indonesia)
- Directory of Open Access Journal
- SHERPA RoMEO self-archiving policy(University of Nottingham, UK)
- Open Academic Journals Index (Russia)
- Global Impact Factor (Australia)
- Universal Impact Factor
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (Germany)
- OCLC WorldCat (United States)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (India)
- JournalTOCS (UK)
- Research Bible
Paper Submission :
Please follow the following file to prepare your paper, then start the online submission
The Publication charge of this journal :
- 500.000 IDR from Indonesia, 50 USD for overseas, include : online publication + DOI + local shipping cost for 2 hardcopies
Sains Tanah becomes an International Journal.
|Since January 2015, Sains Tanah becomes an international journal. All articles must be written in English. (Paper Template)
Start on 1st Januari 2015 SAINS TANAH will use FULL E-Publishing System with OJS.
Vol 13, No 1 (2016)
Table of Contents
|SITE-SPECIFIC FERTILIZATION FOR LOWLAND RICE PRODUCTION IN WEST KALIMANTAN|
|Muhammad Hatta, Sulakhudin Sulakhudin||1-8|
|Mobility of Zinc in Sandy Soil of Loukkos Area (northwestern Morocco)|
|drissi saad, Abdelhadi Aït Houssa, Ahmed Bamouh, Ahmed Bouaziz, Mohamed Benbella||9-17|
|Effect of Various Growing Media and Fertilizer Levels on Growth of Antherura rubra Lour.|
|Fitri Kurniawati, Miranti Ariyani||18-24|
|MAPPING OF SOIL DEGRADATION POTENCY IN PADDY FIELD WONOGIRI, INDONESIA|
|Mujiyo Mujiyo, Rahayu Rahayu, Reni Ustiatik, Dhika Sri Anggrahini||25-30|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.