Sains Tanah - Journal of Soil Science and Agroclimatology (p-ISSN 1412-3606 e-ISSN 2356-1424) with Global Impact Factor 0.601 (2014) is a open access journal (a RoMEO green journal) published by Department of Soil Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Sebelas Maret University that has become a CrossRef Member since July 2014. Therefore, all articles published by this journal will have unique DOI number with parent DOI : 10.15608/stjssa . The journal is published in both printed and online versions.
Sains Tanah has been registered in the OAI database .
Index of this journal :
- Google Scholar
- Indonesian Publication Index (Indonesia)
- Directory of Open Access Journal
- SHERPA RoMEO self-archiving policy(University of Nottingham, UK)
- Open Academic Journals Index (Russia)
- Global Impact Factor (Australia)
- Universal Impact Factor
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (Germany)
- OCLC WorldCat (United States)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (India)
- JournalTOCS (UK)
- Research Bible
Paper Submission :
Please follow the following two files to prepare your paper, then start the online submission
The Publication charge of this journal :
- 250.000 IDR from Indonesia, 50 USD for overseas (Online publication + 2 hard copies, shipping costs not included).
- 150.000 IDR from Indonesia, 25 USD for overseas (Online publication only).
Sains Tanah becomes an International Journal.
|Since January 2015, Sains Tanah becomes an international journal. All articles must be written in English. (Paper Template)
Start on 1st Januari 2015 SAINS TANAH will use FULL E-Publishing System with OJS.
Vol 12, No 2 (2015)
Table of Contents
|Land Surface Coverage, Main Vegetation and Physical Soil Characteristics of West Side of Lawu Mountain|
|Rahayu Rahayu, Puguh Karyanto||39-44|
|Stimulate The Growth of Rice Using Endophytic Bacteria from Lowland Rice Plant Tissue|
|Nuni Gofar, Hary Widjajanti, Neni Marlina||45-52|
|The Change of Nutrients in Tidal Swamp Soil and Palm Oil Plant Due to Several Dosages of Application of Palm Oil Mill Effluent on Planting Media|
|Bakri Bakri, Siti Masreah Bernas, Dedik Budianta, Muhammad Said||53-60|
|Soil Fertility Status on Organic Paddy Experiment|
|Mujiyo Mujiyo, Bambang Hendro Sunarminto, Eko Hanudin, Jaka Widada||61-66|
|Improvement of Soil Biology Characteristics at Paddy Field by System of Rice Intensification|
|Widyatmani Sih Dewi||67-75|
|The Use of Extract Banana Corm and Phosphate Rock to Increase Available-P in Alfisols|
|Slamet Minardi, Sri Hartati, Hery Widijanto, Defi Wulandari||76-81|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.